HumSub accepts articles on any topic. Published pieces typically run from 400 to 800 words, but drafts of longer length within the bounds of reason will be considered if a valid reason is provided for exceeding the specified limit. For example, a book reviews or critical analysis of an article may require quoted text which may result in a longer article.
We ask that everyone include a one-sentence author ID at the top or bottom of the submission. Please do not assume we are going to know who you are.
For those writers whose articles have been previously published at HumSub, we require a link to a previously published article, or a link to their author’s profile at HumSub.
Those writers who have never been published at HumSub, should provide the following information:
1. The article. Preferably within the body of the email, otherwise as an MS Word file.
2. Photo of the writer.
3. Any form of photo ID like CNIC, driving license, job/professional card, student card etc in image format.
General submissions must be original. We do re-publish articles that have been previously published in the newspapers, magazines, journals or books provided the author has the re-publishing right.
Submissions with all required information should be sent to [email protected]
- Letter to Punjab Assembly Members by Hundreds of Scholars, Lawyers, Artists and Notables - 05/08/2020
- How to Submit an Article - 10/07/2020
- A Few Lessons from Zainab’s Case - 24/01/2018